International GT Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Post Race

+2
Alan_gamester
GamingCanuck
6 posters

Go down

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Post Race Empty Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Post Race

Post by GamingCanuck Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Probably my worst race ever. Did anyone take a screenshot of the results?
GamingCanuck
GamingCanuck
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Post Race Empty Re: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Post Race

Post by Alan_gamester Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Not here But GT3 result was

Gargos
Alan Gamester
Rhime

I had my best race so far stayed consistant and not to many mistakes which lead to my first podium!(due to circumstances out of control by anyone) so good points this week. Had a battle at the start which was exciting with rhime. But mt pit crew decided to throw out my pit strategy and opt for twice the amount of fuel and not change my tires which lead to having to mange them till the end and almost uncontrollable car on the straights due to this. I had fun look forward to next week where I will be back to being a back marker hahaha
Alan_gamester
Alan_gamester
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.facebook.com/GamestaTV

Back to top Go down

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Post Race Empty Re: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Post Race

Post by ozpata Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:12 pm

too many bugs for me,

didn't save the replay, I wasn't given the option, just kick me out and that is it

the invisible towing I had encounter before,but never at that point of the track and by the time I managed to escape it I lost a lot of time but didn't look like 4 laps

It was fun but I might go back to racing gpl
ozpata
ozpata
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahjik Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:06 pm

I didn't snap the final result, but had a good time racing once I got used to my last minute changes.. I need to not do that as it makes the first few laps very unpredictable (as I found out spinning out in T2 one the second lap). Sad

I hope my car wasn't warping. I seemed to have some stuttering which I can only believe as some lagging since I never experienced it offline. Question

I'll check my replay from this round and see how it looks. Last weeks is actually ok. What might help is if folks can record a 30 second video from their own replay (if they have one) of some footage from the race. Then someone can string pieces of them together for a 30-60 second league promo video...
Mahjik
Mahjik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhime Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:49 pm

I ran pretty consistently today, but I still seem to be off the pace a lot. I'd love to battle it out more with you Alan, but I'm still slower in the long run. Admittedly, I do run conservatively and am still figuring out the Audi. She likes to do her own thing when I'm not paying attention the bitch..lol.
I saw nice clean passing today with only one yellow (Shell?) flag and what looked like a stuck car on the track which did provide some measure of drama when coming up on it!
I'm going to continue to play with the tuning this  week, but see you next week!

Rhime
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:21 pm

Here you go...

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Post Race Downlo10
Gargos
Gargos
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhime Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:36 am

Are the points after the 3rd race being posted GC? Just wondering..

Rhime
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingCanuck Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:58 am

They will, just haven't gotten round to it yet. I'll have them updated by tomorrow.
GamingCanuck
GamingCanuck
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down