International GT Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series Management -- Please Read --

2 posters

Go down

Series Management -- Please Read --  Empty Series Management -- Please Read --

Post by SaintedPlacebo4 Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:20 am

As GamingCanuck has previously posted, his work schedule is currently stopping him from being able to run his series on a consistent regular basis. I have been tasked with getting this ship sailing properly and adequately on the 5th of July. The series will continue as scheduled. If any drivers would like to reach me they can do so via steam or PM on the website's forums.
---
My current online schedule is weekdays after 6 PM EST, and sporadically on Saturdays. As such I will be online hosting practice lobbies as often as possible with my time constraints. I plan on running a consistent practice session on Wednesdays at 7 PM EST. I know this does not mix well for the European racers and I will try to host a Saturday Afternoon session as often as possible.
---
I am also trying to figure out a way to handle having a small e-prize. Details on that will be worked out prior to the start of the first race and posted in a subsequent announcement post.
---
I am also aware that getting this group of 50 people, and 20 registered drivers together has proved difficult. I do not even have everyone signed up on my friends list, which could make it potentially difficult to get everyone in the room for practices and the race. I will be sending out friend requests to everyone in the group. If you plan on racing please accept the request so that I may reach you as needed.
---
Lets get this series rolling without any further hitches. I will be online FRIDAY JULY 3RD at 8PM ET to have a meet-and-greet. I hope to see as many people as I can so that we can all get better acquainted.

SaintedPlacebo4

Back to top Go down

Series Management -- Please Read --  Empty Re: Series Management -- Please Read --

Post by intergral Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Hey bud what's you steam id

intergral
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down